Directexchange.be attaches great value to providing you with comprehensive information on the transaction rates, transport costs and payment options. Look at them all and take your time to compare them with other foreign currency providers.
Naturally, you can also use Directexchange.be for your business transactions. If you would like to be better informed about this, please fill in the contact form as fully as possible.
There is also a list of answers to the most frequently asked questions. The answer you are looking for may well be there. Otherwise, ask your question using the contact form.
Delivery costs are charged for delivering the currency. The package is sent by registered and insured post so that we can ensure the currency is guaranteed to be delivered to your door without any risk.
The delivery costs € 15.00 per package.
With Directexchange.be you can pay using Bancontact (in collaboration with Ingenico ePayments).
Once you have entered and checked your order on the order screen, you will be redirected to your own trusted banking environment where you can pay using Bancontact/Mistercash. Of course, this is only possible if you have an internet banking facility provided by your own bank.
Once you have paid, you will receive a confirmation e-mail immediately from Directexchange.be. Your order will then be delivered to the address you provided.
Directexchange.be (trading name of G.C.F. NV, registered under company number BE 0832.602.171) offers you the opportunity to order foreign currency online and to have it delivered to a work or private address specified by you.
The following conditions apply:
- You must be 18 or over to place an order.
- You can order up to a maximum exchange value of € 7,500.00. The minimum order amount is € 250.00.
- Once you have entered, paid for and sent your request you will receive an e-mail from Directexchange.be confirming your request.
- As soon as your request has been confirmed the exchange rate will be fixed and will no longer change.
- Directexchange.be expressly reserves the right to adjust your request. Our order system will automatically round your request to the smallest possible denomination for your requested currency. Any resulting adjustment to the amount payable by you and since transferred by you in euros will be settled up with you in cash, in euros enclosed with the delivery of the foreign currency.
- Once your request has been confirmed it can no longer be cancelled. We are obligated to draw your attention here to Article VI.53 (section 2, the supply of goods or services for which the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the trader and which may occur within the withdrawal period) of the New European Directives on Consumer Legislation in force since 31/05/2014. ( more info )
- The only accepted payment options are those indicated by Directexchange.be.
- The order you placed will be sent immediately to the address provided by you upon receipt of payment. The delivery will be made to the delivery address provided by you within 3 working days. If Directexchange.be has specified a delivery time, this is indicative. If a delivery time is exceeded, the counterparty must provide notice of default to Directexchange.be in writing.
- Directexchange.be cannot accept any liability for a later delivery as a result of violence, strikes and other situations of force majeure.
- Please note that proof of identity will be required.
- Deliveries can only be made to addresses within Europe.
- Delivery to PO Box addresses is not possible.
- If the package cannot be delivered or is not accepted by the person named in the order or his/her representative at the delivery address provided, it will be made available for collection from your post office.
- The General Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions with Directexchange.be. These can be requested and printed out.